Josh Schilling - Owner / Partner
With 25 years of experience, I look forward to serving you.
Our combined experience at Tailored Reconstruction Services helps us navigate the hurdles of reconstruction, remodels, and improvements for Home Owner Associations. We are well versed in handling budgeting projects, and pride ourselves on making and exceeding expectations while keeping safety in mind. I have overseen hundreds of small and large scale projects, ranging from defect repair to commercial construction. As well as provided deposition testimony, trial/arbitration testimony, and guest lectures on dealing with catastrophes, maintenance, and reconstruction.
- The Maintenance Monster, Community Associations Institute, Rocky Mountain Chapter, Newsletter (2 Part Series), Summer 2000
- A Golf Ball Through The Wall, Quorum, Spring 1998
- Community Associations Institute, Former Board of Directors, and Chairman
- California Association Community Managers
- Concrete Society of America
- Rocky Mountain Claims Association
- Colorado Springs Claims Association
- Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners of America
- World Floor Covering Association